Thursday, September 29, 2011

True Enough Response

True Enough is definitely not the type of book I would randomly choose to read, which is why I was surprised how the book was able to grab my attention in the first few pages.  The story about the little girl with AIDS really stayed with me during the reading, and even after I finished.  I just though that it was so sad and unfair that she wasn't provided with the medical attention that she needed.  Although the the book started off very sad, it got me hooked and I wondered what was yet to come.  I wasn't as interested in the rest of the section about the Bush/Kerry election drama, simply because I don't find politics very interesting to read about but I hope that the book has more stories like the first one that make me really think about the choices people make in our society.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home